Searching for a top-quality English education in the Netherlands? This is your chance to discover the British School in the Netherlands (BSN) at their annual Open Day. At the Open
Searching for a top-quality English education in the Netherlands? This is your chance to discover the British School in the Netherlands (BSN) at their annual Open Day.
At the Open Day you’ll discover how students and parents of over 80 nationalities have chosen the BSN for education. Places are available in all year groups, and are open to students of all nationalities. The BSN has multiple campuses, spread centrally over The Hague.
Open Day Programme
The BSN campuses will be open for two sessions during the Open Day, so you have the opportunity to schedule one or two tours throughout the day. On the day you can:
- enjoy BSN student-led tours,
- get to know the robust curriculum ranging from Junior to Senior School,
- speak with teachers and admissions officers and get answers to your important questions,
- find out more about our co-curricular programme spanning Mother Tongue classes, sport, music, art and more,
- meet BSN parents who will be on hand to share their experience and give an inside view on what life at the BSN is really like.
Open Day Schedule 5 February 2020
|Morning Session||09:15 – 10:45|
|Afternoon Session||13:30 – 14:45|
Keen to start exploring the opportunities at British School in the Netherlands? Register online!
Feature Image: BSN/Supplied
(Wednesday) 09:00 - 17:00
The British School
Vrouw Avenweg 640, 2493 WZ Den Haag