Keep an eye out for those Deliveroo rider – not just because you’re impatient for your meal to come in, but also because they will now have a poster of a reported missing person on their bags, reports RTLNieuws.
This will be happening for a month in four different cities in the Netherlands – Amsterdam, The Hague, Breda and Nijmegen – where there will be poster on either side of the easily identifiable blue bags. These are of 5 long-term missing persons cases that are yet to be resolved
According to NU.nl, this amazing step towards cooperating with the police has been done before, in England, where they were successful in finding three missing persons.
— Deliveroo Nederland (@Deliveroo_NL) April 30, 2019
Who are the missing persons?
• James Patrick Grealis: 35-years-old, missing from Breda since 23 October, 2008
• Sidney Lute: 21-years-old, missing from Assendelft since November 2, 2016
• Bas Rossen: 63-years-old, missing from Breda since January 15, 2017
• Jeroen de Wit: 32-years-old, missing from Leimuiden since 18 February, 2018
• Dirk van den Belt: 82-years-old, missing from Kampen on 8 April, 2018
So don’t forget to keep make a note of these posters in the cities! Any tips will be appreciated.