Do you know your way around video-making and wanna do an internship? Perfect! Because we are looking for a Video Creator intern!
Let’s get to the important things first!
Straight away! Or at the start of a semester. We’re looking for someone for 3 or 4 days per week, of which 2 or 3 days will be at our DutchReview office. For a minimum of at least 12 weeks, but longer would be better!
(Got a different time-schedule in your head? Contact us and we’ll see if we can work it out!)
Throughout the whole country of course, we’re reviewing the Dutch! However, our physical office is in Leiden at this awesome innovative spot called PLNT.
What will I be doing?
As our Video Creator intern, you will work together with the team for ideas for our Youtube channel and how to support our articles with awesome videos. After a short while you will be in command of our Youtube channel and will be entrusted to make it epic!
You’ll also be working with the team on anything from shooting new videos to editing weekly vlogs and will be in charge of production, shooting and editing. You must want to experience that international start-up experience with DutchReview and put your video-knowledge and skills into practice (and pure cinematized awesomeness!)
What will you be doing for me, DutchReview?
We’ll be helping you in the process to become a true bi-lingual content creator hero! We’ll take you along on the awesome journey of coming up with a weird idea to making a successful video. Your videos will be shown to our huge audience, with several of them getting more than 100K views the first time around. We’ll also teach you all you need to know about online publishing, SEO and pulling off actually funny Dutch-English jokes. (Oh and the best bit? We’re also paying you for all of it!)
Do you have the following qualifications?
- You’re absolutely, positively great and have a excellent command of English
- You can film with different types of cameras and preferably have your own camera to film with as well
- You follow a relevant HBO or WO study (for example in the field of communication, media or journalism)
- You are skilled at Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro. Preferably, you also possess Indesign, Photoshop and After Effects knowledge
- You are creative and full of ideas – we mean it when we say we really like independent thinkers!
- You can work independently and deal with deadlines
- You are a social media addict and are interested in Youtube and everything that comes with it. But also familiar with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You have your own laptop to work on
Do I get paid?
It is a paid employment internship. The remuneration is €300/month for four days work a week and travel costs to and from the office. There are also free events, hotspots and free cheese to review every now and then!
You got me, how do I apply?
Before you apply, please send a quick email to abuzer[at]dutchreview.com asking if the position is still open. We get a lot of requests and although we love hearing from you, the positions are often filled quickly. Nonetheless, we are often looking for new talent so please inquire if you are interested!
Send your resumé and a short motivation letter (you can choose between English or Dutch) and possible links to your portfolio to abuzer[at]dutchreview.com.