Missed the last How To Buy A House Event? Waiting to see when the next free event is? You’re in luck! The next event, held in Utrecht, will take place on the 11th of June 2019.
What’s this free How To Buy A House event all about?
If you’re looking for advice on how to buy a house in Utrecht, then you’ve come to the right place.
The Howtobuy.house events were invented so the experts can help expats right here in the Netherlands buy their perfect home. Lost? Unsure where to turn? Buying a home, in general, is stressful, let alone in another country, so that’s where they come in. The Howtobuya.house events always have a variety of local Dutch experts – including this one right here in Utrecht. So, if you’re in the Utrecht area, then here you will come face-to-face with these experts who can help you in that specific region. These meetings will also be 1-on-1, so they can be tailored to your needs. All of this entirely for free!
* Sign up here!
Where and when is the How To Buy A House event?
The How To Buy A House event will take place in the Holland Casino in Utrecht from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. Both the parking and the entrance fee is all covered and won’t cost you a thing.
* Note: Because the event is held in a casino, you must have a valid ID on you to prove that you are over 18. Passports, Dutch driving licence, Dutch/Belgian/German ID card and valid Dutch residence permits accepted.
Who will be at the How To Buy A House event?
The experts will be on hand to offer their help and advice. Here is who will be there to help you in Utrecht on the 11th of June:
- Rabobank: Mortgages and bank products
- Independent Expat Finance: Mortgages and insurances
- Sjouke Jager Vastgoed: Real Estate agents
- Burgemeester Vastgoed: Real Estate agents
- Trustan Bouw Management: Renovations and builders
- Kasper Notariaat: Notary services
- Advocura: Dutch Law
- Utrecht Region: All about the Utrecht region
- We relocate: Relocation experts
There’s plenty of people around to help you find your perfect home. So if you’re in need of some advice and you’re in the Utrecht area, then this free event is definitely for you. Don’t forget to sign up and see ya there!
Will you be attending? Have you ever been to one of these events before? Let us know in the comments!