We hear that the housing market in Amsterdam might be cooling down, so it might be a good time to start looking for your next dream home. And since the ‘How To Buy A House’ people are back with a whole new FREE event this might just be the perfect time to get on with your house-buying-in-Holland plans!
Why go to the ‘How To Buy A House’ event?
If you have decided to buy a house in the Netherlands, congratulations! You’re taking that first step towards building a life here. Whether you’re looking for somewhere your kids can make long-lasting memories in, or if you just want a whole house to yourself, this step is definitely going to change your life. So it would be a great idea for you to consult with some experts, right? And that is exactly what this FREE event is for: it is to bring expats like you in contact with local Dutch experts who know everything there is about buying a house in the Netherlands. It is specifically designed for you, so be rest assured that all the representatives there will not only know English but other languages as well.
You’ve sold me on it! When and where is it happening?
It’s going to be held at Restaurant-Moer in Amsterdam on September 9 from 18:00 to 21:00. It is meant to give you all the information you need about buying a home in Amsterdam so if you’re looking in the area, don’t forget to sign up here.
Here is just some of the stuff you can receive information on:
- Buying a home in Amsterdam
- How to get a mortgage
- Dutch law
- Notary services
- Bank products
- Construction work
- Tax advice
Great, I need help with all of that. But who will be present there?
Of course, you should also know who’s going to be there so that you can prepare to ask your questions in advance. Here’s the list of representatives who will be present to give you all the information you need:
- Burgemeester Vastgoed (local Amsterdam real estate company) – to discuss in-depth knowledge about the Amsterdam and Utrecht market
- Expat Mortgages (mortgage advisors) – to discuss your mortgage and finances. We also teamed up with them to bring you this top-notch article on the housing market in the Netherlands in 2019.
- Kasper Notariaat (solicitors) – discuss the ‘buying a house’ process
- Slegt Financiele Dienstverlening: insurances and risk management
- Trustan Bouw (construction management company) – to discuss how you’re going to furnish that new home
- Advocura (legal counsel) – they’ll tell you everything you need to know about the legal requirements to own a home
Will you be going? Let us know in the comments!